As part of extrovertic’s recent rebranding brainstorming, each of us was asked to “bring in something that you feel represents extrovertic.”
I brought in a bulb.
But not just any bulb—an amaryllis bulb.
You’re probably wondering, “What does an amaryllis bulb have to do with extrovertic?"
A bunch of reasons come to mind:
· It blooms big, with multiple flowers
· It’s determined. An amaryllis is one of the easiest flowers to grow. The bulb of this one couldn’t even wait to get to work. It’d already started to sprout before we put it in soil and watered it
· It’s unstoppable. An amaryllis can keep on growing and blooming for years with minimal care. This is the second time this one’s bloomed. I just trimmed off the wilting stalk and it grew another stalk that then flowered
· It’s popular. Because it’s so easygoing and cooperative, there’s a worldwide demand for them
· It’s diverse. They flower in different colors (red, white, pink, salmon, and orange) as well as with different stripes
The way I see it, we at extrovertic operate the same way. It’s who we are. What we do. And how we work. Is it genetic? The environment? I don’t know. I’ll leave that to the Watson and Cricks of the world to unearth.
But I leave you, kind reader, with a perennial question: Why not grow your brand with extrovertic?